Skip to main content

Reply to "Gallery photo"

quote:
Originally posted by minx41:
Hi Mike or Danno, sorry but the issue has not been resolved, I have just tried to post two listings and I have an error message 'ebay header and gallery photo must be the same,' I don't want a gallery photo just the header and one other photo but I am not allowed to do this so this means I have to post my listings without any header which makes my listings look bad as there is just a gap where the header picture used to go. Can you do anything about this?

Hi Minx41,

I'm a little confused on exactly what you are doing in the one-page lister.

The one-page has the array of photos you can insert in the Description section (1 - 24 available). To the right of that area, there are selections for the Header and the Gallery. The Header and Gallery must now be the same image. You can chose Header and no Gallery, but I don't believe you can chose Gallery and no Header. If the Header is different than one of the 1-24 images (to left), you use CUSTOM and select another image in your image liberay.

If I understand what you want, you need to select one image from your library for image #1, and use CUSTOM to select the Header and Gallery (same image). I'm guessing that's the two images you are referencing in your post, and what you are attempting to do.

If that's not working, there is a real problem.

Danno
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.