Skip to main content

Reply to "Gallery pics"

quote:
Originally posted by Sterbenz Sports Apparel:
quote:
Originally posted by David59:
Hi loulou777pink,
I think I've misled you. My images are missing from Auctiva's scrolling gallery, not the ebay gallery image. I've been trying to find how to contact Auctiva about this but cannot find a link anywhere. There used to be an option to open a trouble ticket. If the images are missing from the scrolling gallery surely that's an Auctiva glitch!

There is still a way to contact Auctive. You would click help at the top of the Auctiva site page then scroll down and on the right side of the screen in the customer support box you would click "report a problem". Yesterday they had bulletins posted there as well of all the issues they were aware of and working on. Hope this helps. Smile

Hi Sterbenz Ports Apparel
Many thanks for the info. I did manage to find the way to contact Auctiva. Their reply was super fast - but stated that the problem isn't their end. At the moment I've contacted eBay (as the gallery images are paid for) but of course I'll have to wait until next year before their support team find the time to reply!! Many thanks again anyway.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.