Skip to main content

Reply to "Gallery Plus for 50% off"

quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
Hey There Magie!

Second..when I've jumped on the bandwagong b4 in regards to this. I'll be darned if and if I need to reup the auction, I forget to take the "cheaper" product out of the auction. Then I'm paying full price for it...and I hate that.

Donna

Hello Donna,

I agree. I only use gallery because eBay convinced everyone they 'need' it thus making it next to impossible to not use it, because now everyone useses it.

Grrrrrrr....

With the new Pop or whatever they're calling it, I'm thinking of moving to the calculated shipping method. If they're going to show the lowest priced item (including shipping), I wonder if doing this will help me be one of the lowest priced. I'll have to read up on it.

Jackie has a cute handbag template up. I bet if you bring her a gif / jpg you want in place of the handbags, she will replace it. It's so cute it makes me want it, lol. Go check it out.

I've set a goal for myself. A good year ago I was talking to Michelle about opening an office or boutique but never did. In the meantime, she went out and did just that (I'm very proud of her!). Soooooo, I'm finally going to do it.

I want a funky, hip, eclectic boutique. Keep the Macy's brands for eBay. I want vintage, gothic, steetwear, artsy boutique wear, sexy club wear kinda duds. Decorate in a collage of colors, textures and fixtures that all marry well together. The business model I am going to model myself after is, The Buffalo Exchange. Only with more of an eclectic edge.

It's fun looking at retail hardware. Some of it it isn't too bad. I was surprised at how low a decent cash register costs. Also, I'm looking into buying direct from overseas manufacturers.

Anyway, it is a way off (need a lot more capital) but, I am going to do it.

I'll be damned if every name I think of isn't already taken, lol Feel free to drop hip names (small easy to remember ones) here. Some that isn't gender specific geared toward a 20 to 40 demographic. With 25 to 35 being the max target.

Okay, I'm outta here.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.