Skip to main content

Reply to "generating an ebay token"

Hi Community,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us about this issue. I understand that some of you have not been able to get any assistance with this matter from eBay's customer support team, but the fact of the matter is that the issue is occurring due to a technical problem on the eBay side of things (as Tony mentioned earlier in this thread) so there just isn't anything we can do to *fix* it from our end.

We did open a support case with eBay’s Developer Support team a while back to bring the issue to their attention and, while they filed an internal report about the issue, they have not been able to get back to us with an estimate of when the issue may be resolved.

We have dealt with some customers who were being impacted by this problem that were eventually able to generate their tokens successfully after retrying several times and/or attempting to do so using a different browser, so there does seem to be some intermittency to the issue.

Therefore, all we can really recommend to any users who are being sent to this “Page Cannot be Displayed” page after entering their eBay log in information during the token generation process is to continue to try again and perhaps give it a shot using a different browser.

I’m sorry there is not more we can do to help with this, but I hope this information helps clarify the situation a bit more.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.