Skip to main content

Reply to "Getting Started with Auctiva"

In truth, I'd consider an upgrade from dial for best use of either. However, Classic is probably a better candidtate for a dial user, as it dates to that era and functionaltiy would suffer for use of the new with low bandwidth.

Can't upgrade.I'm in the boonies. Thanks for your advice about Classic being a better option for dial up because that is what I was sort of thinking but wasn't sure about it. Sorry, but can you explain what you mean when you say, "...functionality would suffer for use of the new with low bandwidth."...?

[i]I have thought about suggesting they add a desktop builder/lister/customer-backup feature to the NEW site to assist transition (porting from TL or BT or theirs) or low bandwidth users and provide a cleaner (best use of bandwidth and customer time) feature to NEW. It certainly would help those peak usage days and might help with after-hours upload of a days work in building listings. It could also be a potential work-around to a direct submisson option to other listing sites without breaking any contract or partnering with ebay agreements (JUST A THOUGHT JEFF).

Oh, you said it! A desktop lister feature on the NEW site would be so AWESOME!! I think it would help, not only us dial up users, but everyone for the reasons you already stated. I would just think it would be more convenient regardless of internet speed. Well, definitely more convenient for dial up but still pretty good for everyone.

Thanks for your reply, Danno. I appreciate it a bunch. Been racking my brains trying to come up with a good listing approach for our lousy dial up and make it a little bit faster but still nice with the templates and free image hosting/loading.
Sure has been difficult!!Thanks again.

Momborch

www.autohobby4me.com
Last edited by momborch
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.