Skip to main content

Reply to "Getting Tech Support"

Rick Bradford, I am sorry that I misidentified you and attacked you.

In the few responses from Auctiva, I feel they have implied that all that was necessary was to follow their rules. At the time I got the first replies, I had already two e-mail tech support requests with no response to the issues of the request. A tech at Auctiva telephoned me to solve a problem six months ago, and because of caller ID, I got another telephone number at Auctiva.

Is this back-up being managed by Auctiva? Does middle and top management know of the problem? By the way I was responded to by the company; I do not believe that the proper people know of the problem.

The Auctiva techs that signed their work were Louise R and John; Auctiva JD might be clear at Auctiva, but I see it as code to hide the speaker from the public and for the speaker not to be responsible for their comments. Every time, I have found a person trying to be anonymous, they are speaking out-of-turn, they are not trained to be speaking on the subject, and many times, they have no authority to be speaking, and they are saying things that the company does not approve; and the company does not back whatever the company speaker had to say.

My accusations are called for! I feel that this case could get someone fired, or at least re-trained in his or her job. In many years of business, almost every step in this process has been presented to me as the incorrect way of dealing with an irate customer, and no way to solve a consumer problem.

I do not feel that a responsible manager has reviewed the many steps in this process. I can not believe that any of these steps would have been approved. And, there is no way the Jeff (Jeff Schlicht, President of Auctiva Corporation) has any first hand knowledge of this event. This situation is so deplorable for any company, there is no way that Jeff is going to use event as tech support training. In fact, JD is fitting so hard to keep me away from Jeff, there is not a chance in a million that Jeff knows about this.

I know this is part of a bigger problem. But, you are saying that not one person on Auctiva staff can take the time to reply to anyone of my many communications with the company in some detail? Usually, when there is a system wide problem, the system’s administrator post a network-wide notice of the on going problem, and post a network-wide work-around that everyone signing on the network that all will be able to see.

And, here is the best part of this issue, no one at Auctiva has talked to me in any way about the problem; their explanation of the problem does not hold for the four example that I have. But, no one cares.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.