Skip to main content

Reply to "Getting Tech Support"

Well, I have been watching this post from Creative Images from the beginning and swore I was not going to put my two cents in because it really is not my place. But I cant take it anymore.

First off this forum is meant to be a place to get help if you need it. I dont see a single post of the problem your having. Have you checked the forums for help on your particular situation? If you cant find an answer to your problem in this forum or from asking other members, who are always willing to help and are quite kowledgeable I might add, thats when you should file a support ticket.

This Auctiva Staff goes way above and beyond what I would consider normal help to the customer. If I file a complaint with almost any other company all I will usually get is an email saying that they recieved my complaint and do not reply. Then when they decide to send me an answer, rarely earlier than 2 days, It usually does not help or they want more information.

Most of the time you can post your problem right here in these boards and get a response from an Auctiva Staff member...I have never been anywhere else on the web where they will do this.

My personal opinion is that you work for or run another auction template service and signed up here so you could come in here and run auctiva down over nothing. If your that scared that auctiva will take all your business then make yours free to the user and make your profit in more creative ways as auctiva has.

There are nothing but "GOOD" people on this staff and in these forums and I consider them my friends. As far as Im concerned If they booted you out in the next 10 minutes it would not be soon enough. You would be more comfortable over at SD/IF I think.

Please dont bother to respond to my post on this matter, as I will not be continuing it. Im not gonna play your game. I would hope that others will follow suite and do the same. If your going to talk like you have so far, then you "should" be ignored.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.