Skip to main content

Reply to ""Getting the Feedback You Deserve""

I just read the Get the Feedback you deserve and I felt as if I was listening to one of Ebay's support team. I've been in business both Owning myown shop and on ebay. I totaly disagree with everything you said in respect to the do the best you can, over do and set high standards for your self to assure you get good ratings. I provide the best service around and even go beyond yet two negatives with poor star ratings due to Postal delivery damage, Shipping charges and buyers who don't check there spam folders and accused me of not responding are two perfect reason why the DSR ratings are unfair and unjust. No matter what a seller including myself can do to change what those two buyers did to my ratings. I don't have any condtrol over the Postal service and I don't have any control over what the post offic charges to deliver a package yet a buyer can rate sellers low because they didn't like what the post office charges or how well the post office took care of ther item during shipping or how long it takes them to deliver a package. As sellers we are judged/rated not for our good service but for the post offices bad service. I'm sorry but what is the justice, fairness or honesty in that. It was bad enough that Ebay said sellers can not tell the truth about bad buyers but adding insult to injury by allowing buyers to rate sellers for something they have no control over is unacceptable and a huge slap in the face. Ebay and Auctive can preach day in and day out about accepting the feedback system and the DSR rating stars but in the end it is an unfair and an unacceptable practice. I'm a buyer and a seller. I feel buyers have every right to say something is not as described, but not about Delivery time or cost if a seller uses the calculated shipping option in there ebay listing.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.