Skip to main content

Reply to ""Getting the Feedback You Deserve""

First of all, thank you for your newsletters, I get some good ideas from them and sure can't beat the price!
But could I suggest a different viewpoint on feedback on ebay? This article, though very well written, is just not reality based. Sellers have no control over the current feedback situation. A seller can do everything you list in your article and still get negative feedback because the current feedback setup on ebay is based more on the personality of the buyer than the actual buying experience.

I would like to request that if you write articles about feedback in future you write something that gives hints to sellers as to how to survive the current set up, perhaps hints as to how to turn negative feedback around? ("Reply to Feedback" Feature, About Me page, etc????, statements in the description???) Even just a strategy as how to survive the bad selling experiences, to not let the feedback system ruin your life.... when I got my first negative feedback(s), I actually got sick to my stomach whenever I signed on to my account. If you would write an article on how to overcome that kind of fear, that would be most helpful!

Thank you....
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.