Skip to main content

Reply to ""Getting the Feedback You Deserve""

I have had issues with the feedback system and tried fighting with eBay to no win, of course. After a year and finally getting back 100% the next day a negative was wrongly placed agaist me, again. I have been a buyer/seller for apx 8 years. I have gone out of my way and wallet to make buyers happy. I should have 1,500 positives but due to lazy buyers I only have 500. I have been threatened that if I send 1 more reminder I will be given a negative. And I have really slowed down on selling on eBay. 5 no pays last year and another 1 now. And fighting for a non-received item from half.com. Why should I have to wait 60 days for my money when this person had 5 more no deliveries and taken off the site? I have been looking for other areas to sell but eBay is the most popular. I believe if we can prove we shipped an item and it was received we should be able to provide this info so we can get another star, if this is what we are striving for. I shipped 20 items this week and probably will not receive 1 star. And the shipping has also got out of hand.
I have to much to complain about so I will end my venting here.
Good luck to all you sellers and hope you have better ventures.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.