Skip to main content

Reply to ""Getting the Feedback You Deserve""

I agree with the captainblondee

no matter what we do, its just not good enough. that portion of the newsletter was just talk and sounded like BS to me.

i offer free shipping on 99% of my listings and GUESS WHAT! still cant get all 5 stars. i ship the SAME DAY, cant get them. cant even get ppl to leave feedback. i have feedbacks from christmas ppl still havent bothered to leave for me.

i think its all a bunch of crap especially when i put freebies in the packages and i rarely use method of ship that takes more than 3-4 days.

i just dont get it. the fact we cannot leave feedback for ppl who dont buy is USELESS! that defeats the purpose. i would have canceled many bids for people who never come and pay, rack up a huge bill and i get stuck with listing fees and more fees to relist and have to wait 1 days to send a "reminder" then another 10 days for a final value credit fee.

overall, FEEDBACK RATINGS SUCK ON EBAY! no matter how auctiva or ebay try to sugar coat it. they need measures in place to force buyers to complete the transactions.

offer free ship for 4 months and nothing changes!?!!! what a load!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.