Skip to main content

Reply to ""Getting the Feedback You Deserve""

Hi, well I am newish to ebay, and very new to activa, it's a bit lame, but I agree with everything that has been said above. I am not a business seller, just a collector and not wealthy so when I sell it is to reinvest in my hobby. so my experience so far has been a bit dire. I feel that I have been charged for everything I do. from putting more than one photo, to the cost for listing, and if I have a bit of rare luck, getting hit by total value selling fee- from just about everbody who has their finger in the pie..I have only been selling for a few months before ebay put up their prices -- so joined 'auctiva' to save a bit of cash, as it seemed like I was going to alot of bother just to pay ebay and paypal.

I too have not really understood why I have not been getting five stars for everything,, as I have always posted within one day of selling and only charged what the post office charge me, do as much communicating as is humanly possible.! I have always found the advice from ebay and auctiva as to what I should do and how I should prostrate myself both condesending and unrealistic, obviously they are only sending out set notifications which are not going to be relavant to individuals.. so they should not bother.. I have been told by auctiva what a good deal I have had,,, getting everything for free for so long !!! well I haven't as I have only just joined, a month or so ago. so now I have to pay EBAY, PAYPAL and AUCTIVA.. well I am going to QUIT Auctiva, so will save there, if I stay with ebay will just do the one photo. just try and not give away as much as i can to these money grabbers.. "kentuckyrebel" has it right about another site to sell on.. 'HOW DO WE GET TOGETHER TO START ONE'? I have looked into both ebid and bonanzle, but they just don't get the people logging in to buy.. it's a hard one to fathom.... As regards to the feedback issue, just about the only thing you can do is tick the positive box then write what you like,, not much I know..
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.