Skip to main content

Reply to "Gettings pics to show on a custom template"

Your coder actually did a good job, just used the wrong tags for implanting URL links. That's an easy mistake and at least not a difficult fix. Sorry I somehow missed one tag with Find and Replace with my editor, or you'd have had a fix a day earlier. I decided it was better to make sure it was a working template (with that fix), as you no longer had a coder around.

The picture at the bottom is the eBay free picture, which is a repeat of the "header" image designated in the lister. There is a trick to eliminate the image with a JavaScript (not mine), or you could not use a header. I believe you can still use gallery without header on the lister, which isn't a bad option with that large embedded image (repeat unnecessary). However, the image may also resize to a normal eBay 300x400 on the actual listing, due to eBay hosting the header. Have you actually done a listing using the new template?

Danno

Edit: Oh! and, also forgot to mention. You can load your Images to Auctiva and that will work too, i.e. no need to use photobucket. The [IMAGE#_URL] works for an Auctiva stored image by substituting it's URL for you. I used the tag for original image size for that reason (gives you more flexibility). In the lister DON'T SWITCH to External Hosted and just select the Images from your Auctiva Image library for #1 - #9. Try uploading your images to Auctiva for a test. Wink
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.