Skip to main content

Reply to "Gneral Preferences help I think? I'm so confused..."

Thanks for replying. I see your posts all the time and have benefited from them greatly over the past several months.

In answer to your questions-

1) If you are not using a template are you an HTML guru. - (answer)I use the pre-made Auctiva templates and have not to my knowledge ever edited them. Yes, I am very good with HTML etc., but , haven't felt the need to edit a pre-made template yet.

2) I do not believe anything is already filled in for you.- (answer) Maybe filled in is the wrong terminology. All the text after and including "Terms of sales" and the star that goes with it comes up on my listing with out me ever typing it in. So whether filled in (as in autofill like on a form) or filled out (as in pre-existing type added to the listing without having to type it in) it is there and I only typed it once long ago. I do not want to get rid of it, but is is stored somewhere and I would like to edit it. This is what I am at a loss to figure out. Can't find it to edit it.

3) If you are using a template the text you may want to edit could be under "sellers details"- Is this part of a profile? I have looked there and do not see it to edit.

Thankx for the advice about the scrolling store gallery. I think I changed that in my settings after my current round of auctions were posted, think I read this in another forum somewhere. My understanding is there is no way to change it on exisiting auctions. Correct?

Once again , I ppreciate your response , interest and the help you've given here and in the past without even knowing it.

Have a great day- answrtek

PS- I looked at seller details and it comes up blank, with nothing in it?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.