Skip to main content

Reply to "Goodbye Marketworks"

1.) you might. We try and strip that stuff out but there are so many companies and so many images I'm not sure we get them all.

2.) I don't think so. If you were using Marketworks eBay integrated checkout then ours should work. But note that you'll need to post the items through us for buyers to checkout through us. It sucks and eBay has an API call that would let us take over your other checkouts but they don't give it out to 3rd parties.

3.) We don't really market that service a lot and many of our users are the size of seller that would use it. It's not a big profit driver for us. We mainly do it to keep the bigger sellers happy. As you can see from the portfolio page some of the designs are really slick looking. A lot of people just find it too hard to pass up our free templates and use that money on other things.

4.) We'll be offering that later in the year. I'd love to give a date but as soon as I did that you could bet it would take twice as long. But what we have is very nice and on par with the store that Marketworks charged about $1,000 for. They had a very nice store though if you were using their newer asp.net one. I can't speak to their older store.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.