Skip to main content

Reply to "Google Chrome and Weird Backspace Key Issues"

Hi- I just started using chrome again, as was having problems getting image upload to work without waiting forever in foxfire and internet explorer is welllll, internet explorer.

This was addressed in May 2012, and this is still a problem???

The problem is as the original poster posted, they did a great job of describing exactly what is going on I am going to cut/paste that section:

quote:
"this is a test" {enter key}
"and this is another one" {backspace key}

It will jump the insertion bar back to just afterafter the "t" in "test".

I do not know if this is a continual problem that people have just learned to deal with or if it was fixed.

On May 29, 2012 , problem was acknowledged, details went to engineering for further investigation. then went into possible compatibility issue, etc. (see post by Auctiva of that date for full details)

Also said there would be update this thread as additional information on this issue becomes available.

There were additional posts but can't find on this particular issue, other posts were about another issue which I thought could be related but were not.

Auctiva..this is first time I have re-tried chrome. Nothing has changed with backspace issue for me.

Has this been dealt with??? Is there something we need to do to get this working. It is driving me bonkers!

Is anyone else having this issue???

thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.