Skip to main content

Reply to "Google Chrome and Weird Backspace Key Issues"

Thanks...for response....I am speechless and quite irritated to say the least, all I can say at this point is:

W@W OVER 7 MONTHS SINCE THIS WAS PUT ON FORUMS! TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

This is a necessary function for us to work, it is not like this is some kind of thing that is a luxury unneeded item. Please fix some of the go arounds. Yes, there are new things we would love to have to make our selling easier...But this and a few other things are not luxury fixes, they are needed for us to list in the most efficient manner.

I never had this problem before switching to the new design editor. We need to be able to go back to that until auctiva has patch and update for issue.

Auctiva, Is there a browser that we should be using that we do not have to remember go arounds in order to list and use all features properly??? If so please let me know...as switching is pain.

So now I have to load photos in chrome, as foxfire takes forever to actually open to load (loading is fine, if you can get it to open fast). It does open just takes couple of tries. Then go back to foxfire to list.... *everthing is updated, etc.) seems a little time consuming to me to say the least. There is no obvious go around for this as I see it other than juggling act.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.