Skip to main content

Reply to "great until we are up and running saefely.."

quote:
Originally posted by L-aura:
humm.. I was just getting ready to respond back to that post..Goodness.. Nothing like free speech here huh.. Is this site in America?? LOL.. Anyway good for you for trying something different out.. As we are sellers here to make an income we have to find what the best things are for the moment.. please let us know how it goes .. even if you have to tell us through ebay answer center.. Rlol.. it will go through there.. Good Luck

selling 4 a living if you have to use ebay... let us know what we can do to help..Pictures, Advice etc

I am sitting here - wondering what I missed. Oh well. I am looking into some other programs to work until this is all fixed. I can't NOT list.

But, I do have a question. I put some pictures up Friday and I think Thursday. Are they safe? If I get shut down by Ebay, I am financially up a creek. At this time, 50% of my income is Ebay. I opened a store so I can move away from Ebay or at least reduce my Ebay reliance. But, I can't do that now either.

I really hope all this is fixed soon. Auctiva is great. Even with a few 'bugs', I love it. That, and it will take too long for me to learn another program.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.