Skip to main content

Reply to "great until we are up and running saefely.."

Good Morning..After I got done writing a looooooong informative letter last night under my other id (for selling 4 aliving) then went to post the message and it said that it will have to wait to get posted till administrators are able to look at it and approve it...Umm this is the first... What the heck? Is this something a newbie has to go through or what? Did I say something wrong or is there a limit on posts a day??? As I see the other persons of this same post are able to write..ohhh now I see this post was edited in the beginning.. title and all..huh thats wrong very wrong wrong wrong.. I now have found the original thread that we were on..and it was comepletely edited..very sad.. I know will be copying this..

this is what is posted now in auctiva news forum, as of now .. https://community.auctiva.com/e...?r=92410481#92410481

so they haven't said if its back up and running as of today

Will be going to the ebay rooms soon "whiz"
to see EXACTLY what others have to say.... but yet.... doesn't it seem odd that you can ask questions about auctiva on ebay.. Wink and for it not to be all right here visa versa, since they are kinda competitors with the commerce site...Please do give us the heads up, since I can't find anything here on auctiva...

as it doesn't make sense why my postings along as others are getting deleted...ummmmm Is it only positive thoughts here? Just like ebays forum This is a community board ...I see from other elite/whiz auctiva members say what they want & they are still having the problem with virus 's and are really upset.. I wonder why there posts are not getting edited..

Anyway selling4aliving I hope your up to see this I said things will be all right.. I see from your posts you are finding alternatives..and am sure you remember this one for free..I beleive your pictures on ebay are fine as have read yesterday the problems seem to be cleared up..Ebays discussion boards /community answer center has alot of info on all this..if you need other help the q&a chat room is really helpful and quick..Homemade soap and candles.. love them both..Have you tried setting up at a craft show, Farmers Market, a tractor show?.. I do that during the weekend and it does bring in good income..Sometimes more than ebay for the whole week.. Good luck..Take Care..If you need more help will be checking back here and there
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.