Skip to main content

Reply to "great until we are up and running saefely.."

quote:
Originally posted by don't know whats going on..:
After I got done writing a
Anyway selling4aliving I hope your up to see this I said things will be all right.. I see from your posts you are finding alternatives..and am sure you remember this one for free..I beleive your pictures on ebay are fine as have read yesterday the problems seem to be cleared up..Ebays discussion boards /community answer center has alot of info on all this..if you need other help the q&a chat room is really helpful and quick..Homemade soap and candles.. love them both..Have you tried setting up at a craft show, Farmers Market, a tractor show?.. I do that during the weekend and it does bring in good income..Sometimes more than ebay for the whole week.. Good luck..Take Care..If you need more help will be checking back here and there

Until this year, I was kinda limited as to how much I could do. My two youngest are 3 & 4. So, not the ideal age of dragging them any of these things. I don't like leaving them with someone without a car - just in case. My husband works on Saturday. And my oldest is always on the go. But, my 15 year will be getting his licenses in a few months.

I am hoping to be able to do our farmer's market when it starts. And there are several fairs and festivals. The only one I am ever able to do is the one our little town does. And it is held pretty much in my front yard. My wax dipped bears and wickless candles fly off the table. The soap does well with the amish too. I want to do the Iowa State fair one of these days. But, it is 2 hours from me. So, I will have to stay up there. I am doing a festival this August that has about 50,000 attendance.

And we have a school carnival in April and an auction for our library. I always donate 3-4 baskets, which has gotten some sales. This summer, our band went to Florida. The kids were responsible for their own fundraising. So, my daughter took a bunch of my stuff and did donation only. She did this at our farmer's market for a month. She made enough for both of us to go. I have about 10 buyers who buy once a week now.

And then every two weeks, my step mom has an average of a $50.00 order. And when I start making liquid soaps and lotions, it will go up. Just need to pay off as many bills as I can before June - just in case - I can't build up my income.

I also do labels and invitations. And with my daughter graduating this year, I did hers. And we have some samples at the local party store. I know the lady that owns it. It's not much money. But, it is enough to have gas money for 2 vehicles each week.

So, I have some plans. Just trying to get the Ebay stores (I have 2) built up more. And then I will focus solely on my website.

I did check my pictures on Ebay. They are all fine. I just don't know too much about a virus.

Been a stressful weekend! My daughter reminds daily of how many days until graduation, which also how many days I have to replace the money I will be losing.

Thanks for offering to help. I will definitely keep it in mind.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.