Skip to main content

Reply to "GRRRRRRRRRRRR! Emails and One Carrier"

quote:
Originally posted by Peach:
Yup!! I just had that problem with a buyer. Did you try to contact them through eBay instead. That seems to work.

Here's what I do with the customer that uses "that certain" ISP. Whenever I send them an email..I always use contact member at the same time to get them the same information. That way they can KNOW I attempted.

Remember though that ALOT of folks don't know to check their messages with eBay unless they get a notice from eBay there's a message waiting. And think about it, if they don't have eBay on their allow email, then certain notices don't get to them.

I'm thankful for the huge amount of rollover minutes on my cell phone. I do have to pull contact information and give them a phone call..it smooths everything out most of the time.

And by gosh, if the email comes back with AOL as booted back for any reason other than a delay warning..

I DO report them to eBay for invalid contact information. It's their job to make sure that the email account that they have is set up to accept my emails.

Good Luck,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.