Skip to main content

Reply to "Guidance for Managing Communications"

Thank you Shadeaux!
Your explanation and example are very helpful, and precisely the kind of insight I was hoping to glean. I've wondered about those folks that sellers might have to (for whatever reason) 'help' through the completion process on occasion. In fact, that aspect conveniently reveals the basis of my inquiry. If one can't effectually rely solely on Ebay-facilitated communications, then I can see I need to do a little more planning with respect to mail message management etc.

The thing is...from studying a variety of comments made by other sellers, It rather seems
to me, there are plenty of existing caveats to consider, and pitfalls to avoid when interacting
with buyers outside of Ebay's message-system. And of course, many such issues constitute
legitimate concerns for either side of any transaction.

On the other hand, I sense that many seasoned Auctiva devotees are not (generally) too
terribly fond of E-bay's message-system either. At least not, as you helpfully confirmed
for me, for certain kinds of situational needs.

You've helped to 'refine' my perceptions here. I rather suspected as much.
Again, its certainly very nice to gain the benefit of your perspective in response,
Thank you!

dave
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.