Skip to main content

Reply to ""Handling Negative Feedback""

I don't like this kind of policy. I'm seller and buyer. In seller's point of view, I think feedback should leave after our customer left it to us. Because positive comes from many ways (not only pay fast). So after payout we must ship after shipping we must see the buyer is good or not? I just found one buyer withdraw money from paypal after the item reached her house. I'm Thai seller, so I have no protection from Paypal. If you want to see bull shit email from Paypal I can show you. I lost my money in item and shipping cost. Who will take this responsibility????? And now I can't leave any "Negative" Feedback to this kind of bad buyer. I'm Buddhism. This kind in our land call lack of "Hiri" and "OhTappa" Hiri means the shame to do bad. and Ohtappa means the afraid on the sin which you made. I think you all will understand what I say. Now I will leave Ebay for a while after last listing end. I will quit. Please listen to me, because we are human. all of us can make cheating (not only seller). If Ebay see only seller can make bad thing. Ebay will end soon.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.