Skip to main content

Reply to ""Handling Negative Feedback""

This is really the stupidest thing eBay has ever done to their users.

They say it is to improve the seller's performance. But I don't see how it will be improved. Most sellers are just depressed about these changes and do not even will to go on.

Before the changes when a buyer left me a negative I always contacted him to resolve the problem and to remove the negative through Mutual Feedback Removal. No way I will do it now. What's the sense? The negative will stay. I'm sure most of the Power Sellers will do the same thing. So in result there will be more unsatisfied buyers than before.

Also how come the neutral feedback is counted as negative? Who the hell thought this out? What's the sense in neutral then? They should just remove it and leave buyers with 2 options: positive or negative.

And finally there're sellers who have been on eBay for many years now. They have always been honest and have always cared about their customers. The new feedback count just kills all those years and leave them with the last 12 months performance. How dare eBay disrespect those people's work over the years? And again no sense in this, the scammers could still create new accounts, sell 10 ebooks and have 100% positive feedback.

I really think that eBay has done a BIG mistake this time.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.