Skip to main content

Reply to ""Handling Negative Feedback""

Sympathise with you, the Royal Mail in the UK puts up its rates every year too. Last year it added volumetric pricing which makes selling small items that when wrapped become thicker than 25mm difficult, as it now costs nearly twice as much to post them.

I always add in cost of packing materials into the p&p, well I have to buy boxes, bubble wrap and bio-degradeable loose fill just cannot scrounge enough from the local supermarkets.

So my p&p DSR settled at 4.7 the others at 4.9 and I have had many UK and international repeat buyers which just goes to show they were happy with my p&p wrt to the standard of packing.

I wasn't prepared to compromise packing so I kept on doing it as I had done before DSR's, it's paid off so far but no doubt someone will neg me for it sometime.

That's life on eBay now, can't avoid DSR trashing or reds now, not sure its worth the effort anymore. Presently I am taking my seasonal breather but watch the shenanigans with a sad eye and will consider very carefully whether to restart in the autumn.

Beginning to doubt Auctiva's view of their own e-commerce facility happening with the current ebay is wonderful high speed spin articles. Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.