Skip to main content

Reply to ""Handling Negative Feedback""

I too disagree with it.

I understand they want buyer to leave honest feedback, but what about the sellers...

I like to know that the person who just bought my item is honest as much as I like to know the person I just bought of is.

I think negative feedback should be something that is filtered by ebay. Before negative feedback hits our accounts, I think ebay should look at it, find out why its negative, did we handle a customer wrong? Most of the time negative feedback is for late deliveries. I post everything the next day, and a recorded delivery item I sent on 27th May still hasn't arrived at the destination. I'm dreading negative feedback for it as it wasn't my fault.

I know you can try to redeem yourself on feedback pages saying you posted it etc.. but theres the element of doubt there for buyers, and it was unjustified.

Besides most buyers don't even look through the feedback to see what you done, if your feedback % is low, then you must be bad, but I only have 22 feedback, if someone leaves me bad feedback now because a delivery company has lost my package (I can't look into it until 14 working days) then thats going to hit me hard.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.