Skip to main content

Reply to ""Handling Negative Feedback""

quote:
The reason I have always waited to leave the feedback is not only so that I would know that the customer was satisfied with their purchase, but also to know that I actually got the payment.

Yes, totally agree and have always done it that way and as your feedback to others increases new buyers see they have nothing to fear.

The current flaws in the overall system include :-
1) buyers who are not sellers do not understand or even care (why should they) about the meaning of leaving neutrals or negatives or poor DSR's.
2) greedbays presentattion of the DSR ratings to those who are only buyers is woefully inadequate.
3) new buyers only, especially certainly do not understand the details, hardly surprising there are so many on there now.

The weeding out of poor sellers especially those masquerading as pillars of (greedbay) society (Powersellers) should be cast out.

Unfortunately sellers can now have their livelihood destroyed or at least badly damaged by uneducated or just mailicious buyers with no redress or ability to warn other sellers, that is what seriously stinks, so when you say "I know that I am going against the majority here" I for one do not think you are so long as buyers were properly educated and used the feedback and DSR's accurately and honestly.

But then again as a buyer you have no doubt received items from various sellers packaged very differently, some well, and others very poorly. All of those sellers with different perceptions of what is necesssary whether with good intentions or not as most are untrained or inexperienced in packing.

On the same basis our online livelihood on greedbay is being judged not by our peers, but absolutely anyone, followed by summary execution by greedbay's automated execution squad !
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.