Skip to main content

Reply to ""Handling Negative Feedback""

It is now an unfortunate fact of eBay life, the pride one got of maintaining 100% feedback for a long period is no longer possible to achieve.

Mind you I would never be held ransom by someone threatening to destroy my 'purity' so it really is not worth worrying about now, most sellers will have reds for whatever whim a malicious buyer cares to use as an excuse.

I think the biggest problem is that you can no longer brand a buyer like that with a red to warn other sellers.

I also believe that seasoned buyers (and sellers)like myself would look at your feedback and consider that buyers feedback in relation to your other positives. Patterns over time are more indicative of a sellers performance anytime than the odd reds especially since sellers lost the right to leave non-positive feedback for bad buyers.

Other sites will acquire more buyers as sellers on eBay look for cost effective alternatives, buyers will have to look at other sites as bargains dissapear due to reduced numbers of items up for auction.

Sales are likely to dip for a while due to the credit crunch affecting western buyers in particular.

Auctiva will be launching thier own stand alone stores soon so keeping watching these boards and why not subscribe to their newsletter Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.