Skip to main content

Reply to "HANG TIGHT WITH MISSING PICS!"

Sometime all a person need to calm there nerves is a little notice. an email saying "Hey theres seems to be a problem" "somone working on it or has been made aware of the problems" Not "Hey its free, shut-up"

Why is it we as sellers have to hold our customers hand thru the whole transaction (and it's still not enough) Yet other company's don't have to be responcible for crap. Your cable company doesn't bother to tell you there in the area and that service might be interupted.. Or your web host is having problmes with a specific ISP and it's not our problem call them!

Somtimes I just want to know who's problem it is. Mine, Auctiva's, ebays, or the world wide web's I wnat to know it's not my friggin microsoft an not end up reformatting my pc for no reason.

I could end up selling 10 things today and have each customer say hey thats not what i thought i was getting, there was no picture. and ebay will make me give them there money back, casue i have to be resposible wiehter my lisitng terms say i am or not.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.