Skip to main content

Reply to "HANG TIGHT WITH MISSING PICS!"

quote:
Originally posted by Easy Street Discount:
quote:
Originally posted by Color Me New Resale:
Easy Street--Complaining is not the problem, it is the things being said in the complaints. I can't help but laugh. As for my comments being ignorant according to you, you yourself stated you benefit from using auctiva--but I bet you don't spend equal amount of hours posting abou how great the service is when it works for you and the amount of hours and money you saved by using it. Of course not! XOXO

And if Auctiiva was to sned me an email asking for feedback... Yes I would say "Thanks for the services. I save allot of time and money" I would also say "Yes.. I wold gladly pay to to improve this service."

But it's not my job to or have I been asked for my feedback or opinons.

I am sorry may I should have said "unproductive" instead of "Ignorant". But both work when you "ignore" the situation to imput unproductive staements instead of discussing.

I always wonder why a person has to register a new account and make it personal unless there someway affiliated with the site or is really just that misserable that they feel they need to share there lissery pupon others.

thanks for your input :OD

i actually simply forgot my original registration info--however, none of my information is anonymous. You clearly have way too much time on your hands if you are now spewing out conspiracy theories. So don't worry your little head wondering, it is simple, I couldn't remember my log in information! No conspiracy theory there! I don't work for auctiva and I am not hiding anything. In fact I have a pair bigger than you can probably envision and am not hiding behind a new id. sorry charlie, better lucky next time.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.