Skip to main content

Reply to "HANG TIGHT WITH MISSING PICS!"

quote:
Originally posted by ophiucus13:
I joined Auctiva because Andale failed to provide a reliable image hosting service particularly on Sunday evenings which is the vital listing / end time for auctions. Looking at my blank image boxes I wonder why I bothered. PEOPLE DO NOT BID IF THERE ARE NO PICTURES..... If you cannot provide the service, get out of the business.

OR, you can invest in your own server if you need the money from listings so desperately. Obviously you now know from experience this sort of thing is likely to happen no matter what service you use. When are the whiners going to get it? It happens, no matter what, when or when. Maybe if you cannot have a guaranteed format to ensure your listings are up and running and flawless YOU should get out the the business or consider another way to bring in income. Not to be harsh, but it is the reality. I depend on ebay to pay my bills but I don't fall apart and point fingers when it was my choice to use Auctiva instead of investing in my own server or keeping backup images on my computer. accept responsibility and stop complaining
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.