Skip to main content

Reply to ""Have a primary shipping address in countries that I don't ship to" is NOT WORKING"

Hi striker1211,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced. However, I really cannot be sure what may have happened in this case because our system should not need to send anything to eBay along with your listings to ensure that your global Buyer Requirements that are configured within your eBay account are enforced.

Although we do not offer the option to select the “Buyers in locations to which I don't ship” buyer requirement on our lister page (like you can when listing through the eBay Sell your Item form), it should automatically be applied to any listings you post through Auctiva provided it has been enabled from the Site Preferences section within your eBay account.

If you did not offer shipping to Germany in this listing and either had the “Buyers in locations to which I don't ship” setting in your eBay account enabled when it was posted or applied that option to your active listings while it was active, eBay should have blocked this buyer from purchasing the item.

According to the eBay forum thread located at http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thr...icache=1372267721487 ,some other eBay sellers have encountered similar behavior recently so it appears you are not alone.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.