Skip to main content

Reply to "have a trouble"

Hello, again!

About relisting: If you relist in Auctiva, you are actually being directed back to ebay and the relisting is done on the ebay site. If you want to relist and perhaps get the relisting credit that ebay offers (see their website for the details), then you MUST log on to ebay and relist there. I'm not sure if the recent upgrades that Auctiva has done (like the relist option taking you back over to ebay) qualifies a relisting for the credit. Perhaps someone from Auctiva or another member would have that information for you. I usually just log onto ebay and relist there.

About the saved listings: To find your saved listings, click on the LISTINGS tab, then click on SAVED LISTINGS. This should bring up a list of the listings that have been saved. On the right side of each one is a little box. Click on each box for the listings (one or more) that you want to get rid of, so that it has a little checkmark in it. Then up at the top of the list, there are some buttons, and one of them is DELETE. Click DELETE and the listings that you checkmarked will be deleted.

Another thing: Once a listing is posted to ebay, it shows up on your ACTIVE Listing tab. It is also in the SAVED Listing tab. Once the auction closes, it will show up in your CLOSED LISTINGS tab. You don't really need to keep the listing in the SAVED listing tab [after posting to ebay, of course], if you don't need it again. Activa cleans up old listings from the CLOSED tab every so often, but if your CLOSED tab gets too cluttered, just Delete the ones you don't want. Same procedure as deleting from Saved, except you would be in LISTINGS, click CLOSED LISTINGs tab, then checkmark the ones to delete, and click Delete.

Also, if you don't need certain Images, then click on IMAGES tab, MANAGE images, and checkmark / delete the ones you no longer need. {Actually, they are put in a Deleted Folder for you for about 2 weeks, in case you change your mind. How nice of Auctiva to think of this!]

I know this reply may be a little long, but hope it helps!

Christy
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.