Skip to main content

Reply to "having a problem with images"

hi everyone. I to had a heck of a time with images and spent hours upon hours on the phone with kodak and verizon and my computer guy. here is what worked for me. here goes(i am not a computer guru so bear with me). what has happened is we are all used to using images that are larger then what the new program (whatever the heck all the sites are now using:both ebay and auctiva) will allow. once you load your pictures into what ever you are using... i use kodak easy share.... open your album etc. thenclick on the image you wanted to use for your listing. then another screen will pop up and it will have the file name (or the picture jpg name your camera gave it.) rename it something you can remember (we are talking about the picture you want to use for your listing) say its a crystal bowl call it bowl 1. now right below that there will be a resize bar. pick the option "best for internet" ( i havn't tried any of the others yet such as 75% or 50%) then click save. do this to all the pictures you want to use when you list your item. then go into auctiva and browse for your picture you just named...bowl 1 etc. i promise they will upload. they are not as large and fantastic as they use to be but they are acceptable and load fast....not 20 min. for 1 or not at all like whats been happening. let me know what you guys think. basically all your pictures are now to large and need to be resized. both on ebay and auctiva. i finally am back up and running after a week. hope this helps.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.