Skip to main content

Reply to "Help: Can't find my listing on ebay"

So glad I wasn't the only one that have/had issues with this. It was very helpful to know that because of a 3rd party it can take 6 hours! ...

But now reading other comments left on this thread and learning that people have/had ongoing problems with listings showing up -- in addition to the 6 hr. initial wait -- I'm just a bit concerned.

I posted quite a few more listings today and just to ease my concern (hopefully) I'm going to double-check on my listings to be sure they're showing up. I've been shopping on ebay for years, but I've never sold anything -- I'm new to listing with Auctiva, but also new to posting auctions on ebay in general. That said --Question: Does anyone happen to know if there's a tip to finding your listings aside from searching for them by drilling down on category/ies search?

Some of them I posted this morning well past 6 hours ago, if these listings aren't showing up by now I'm going to be super frustrated. Frown

Anyway, thanks so much in advance if anyone has any tips re: faster way to search for listings.

Kindly, Deana
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.