Skip to main content

Reply to "Help Content"

quote:
2)Somebody who needs help is probably using the software and is trying to post to an auction or edit a post, or something immediate. Seems a bit ridiculous to assume 2 business days is a good answer. Why not just beef up the help system? No real help, except basics, and not a good way to search for help.Who has hours to study message baords.

By filling out a help ticket, I've had answered in less then 30 minutes everytime and usually within minutes. Maybe the problem wasn't fixed right then, but I was acknowledged and told the problem was being worked on.

I've used other service and no other has the support auctiva does. Try to get a answer from ebay in less then 2 hours, it won't happen. Try 2 days if your lucky.

The find tab on the top is a search feature, which will search the forum your in for symptom/solutions.

Also, all one has to do is ask in the forums and most of the time have a answer within minutes from other auctiva members. There are alot of very helpful people here and love to help, we just need to be asked so we know.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.