Skip to main content

Reply to "Help, help Danno...grainy looking pics on actual listings!"

I went to look at your auction, and I'm not sure it is the correct auction. Is it for a skirt? If not, you might want to re-post with the proper item number. If it is that auction, it doesn't look too bad on my pc. Anyway, i wonder if you are reducing the size of the photo too small, and then when it goes on Auctiva it is being "pulled" up to a larger size to fit the template? that would make it look grainy and pixelized. I've had it happen myself. I reduce mine to about 800 x 800 and then let Auctiva cut them down. It is better to have photos reduced than enlarged, because in the enlarging process you lose much of the clarity of the photo. Hope this helps? Its only from my personal experiences.. I don't have a lot of technical knowledge, but I have been listing on ebay for 10 years now. Probably will drop them if they make any more negative changes, and I will look into another way to list my items on the internet. Problem is, that I really like the auction format, and i have not found one that compares to ebay as far as name recognition, etc for the buyers. I think Google is our (sellers) only hope! I'm just trying to make a living and ebay makes it H-A-R-D!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.