Skip to main content

Reply to "Help! I'm having problems with width of template"

Thank you wahm922, I appreciate the effort and it's nice to know that I'm not going crazy! <grin> I do know that when you do a <! in html, it tells the html editor that what you are writing in the brackets is a note to yourself and should be ignored.

That particular auction is the only one out of nine orginal postings I did that is looking right after I did a frenzy of corrections this afternoon. I couldn't stand the way all my listings were looking, so I went through and did what I could to make them look good. Out of 11 current auctions, 3 of them still have the Auctiva window and 2 of those were posted after I corrected the problem I had in my shipping profile here. One auction I couldn't fix, even after removing the window completely. Don't know why?!?

At least I have a better understanding of the way that Auctiva works now and should have an easier time making listings.

vhester

quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
I also just did a "view source" on the auction you posted above and the first <!--ASW--> was not there but the one at the end of the code is there. Not sure why its like that but basicaly you need to remove the javascript stuff.

I'm sure this doesn't help much but I wanted you to know I didn't see it either Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.