Skip to main content

Reply to "Help! I'm having problems with width of template"

quote:
Originally posted by beads-n-more:
Actually, you can get the html code after saving a listing profile by going to "Listings", "saved listings". When the list is pulled up, put a check in the box to the left of the profile you want to get html for, then hit the "html" button towards the upper right hand corner of the page.

A small window opens up that's called "listingHTML" and there is all your html for your listing. You can then hit either the "select" button, which selects all the html for a C/P, or you can "close" the window.

vhester

quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:

I could be wrong but my understanding is that the HTML code for the window will not show until it appears on ebay. On auctiva you will only see the store tag.

Yes, I know how to get the code but the Store Window code that needs to be removed won't show up on this way, it will only be ther after it makes it way to ebay.

All you will see is the [STORE_WINDOW] tag not the actual HTML or in this case Java for it. That gets inserted where the tag is as its sent to ebay.

The tag tells auctiva to insert the code in that place when it goes to ebay Wink

I also wanted to let you know it looks fine on my screen, it will only look goofy on a smaller resolution. I woudn't worry so much about it, if you removed the tag [STORW_WINDOW] tag from your profile then this won't be an issue for the next set of auctions.

Hope this helps, I'm off to enjoy the day Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.