Skip to main content

Reply to "Help! I'm having problems with width of template"

Sorry about that wahm922! I sure didn't mean to imply that you don't know what you are talking about!!!!! Big Grin I can see from your other postings that you know waaaayyyy more than I do about how Auctiva and eBay works!!!!

And thank you for reassuring me about my listings. Makes me feel much better! I'm actually not doing too bad, I've got 4 listings ending in about 30 minutes from now and 2 of them have bids. Then I have 2 more bids on other items ending in a few days. I'm beginning to learn how to do things and it's starting to pay off for me. I might actually have a shot at this if I just stick with it and don't give up when the going gets tough. Wink

vhester
see my items up for auction here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZthebeadingtree

quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:

Yes, I know how to get the code but the Store Window code that needs to be removed won't show up on this way, it will only be ther after it makes it way to ebay.

All you will see is the [STORE_WINDOW] tag not the actual HTML or in this case Java for it. That gets inserted where the tag is as its sent to ebay.

The tag tells auctiva to insert the code in that place when it goes to ebay Wink

I also wanted to let you know it looks fine on my screen, it will only look goofy on a smaller resolution. I woudn't worry so much about it, if you removed the tag [STORW_WINDOW] tag from your profile then this won't be an issue for the next set of auctions.

Hope this helps, I'm off to enjoy the day Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.