Skip to main content

Reply to "Help! Newbie with a few Questions"

quote:
1. Am I able to see the status of my auction info on Ebay’s “All Selling” section as well as Auctiva?

Yes, all your eBay activity can be viewed on your My eBay page. Auctiva also imports this info, but there's a lag of several hours usually.

quote:
2. How do you import something from Ebay to Auctiva? For example, if I relist (via Ebay), how does that import into Auctiva so I can purchase insurance if needed?

I think (although I'm not positive) that if you relist at eBay Auctiva will still import it (someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

quote:
3. If I use Auctiva (with checkout disabled), will Ebay still send out an automatic invoice?

I don't think eBay sends them automatically but you can do it manually through eBay. The winners will get notification that they won, though. You'll get a notification as well which has a "Send Invoice" link in it.

quote:
8. Any other helpful hints to get me started and ensure I’m not doing something wrong would be most appreciated.

It sounds like you may already know this but FYI, you can't combine shipping/invoices when using Auctiva's checkout. It's something I believe they're working on for a future release but something I wanted to mention because it trips a lot of people up in the beginning.

Good luck!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.