Skip to main content

Reply to "HELP NOTHING SELLING"

Better- more thorough descriptions...Princess item said included gel, lotion and more....what the heck is more? What am I getting for my money??

Fountain pic and many others are very blurry

Most pics are very small and most of your listings are in very small print. Needs to be larger and look friendly. At least princess looked friendly and fun.

Have someone go through and edit your listings, checking for typos, mis-spellings, grammar, punctuation and capitalization. Many people find it a huge turn off when people can't present their business in a proper & professional manner.

Once you have a feedback rating established, tell them to check your feedback...What can you offer that is positive..why do they want to do business with you?

Once I have bid on an item, how fast will it be ordered and shipped? I don't want to hear how you won't be responsible...I want to know you are placing my order immediately or the following day after payment is received...

Contact me if you want more help, my background is advertising/marketing. No charge for just basic ideas.

my auction items are basic...this is just play for me, so don't base your conclusions on what I have, but you might notice how I am trying to outsell what others are listing as well. Sell yourself...find out more about your products, find out more about your dropshipper and sell the heck out of it.

http://store.auctiva.com/mo2insureu

Good luck..contact me if you want
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.