Skip to main content

Reply to "HELP NOTHING SELLING"

Hi Mommy - when I follow your Auctiva Store link, I get to 97.sweety's store, is that correct?

Assuming it is, let's look at the first item listed there:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120205241834

Here are the things that may put me off buying:

• Description - Breezy seaside scent sweeps your imagination away, bringing to mind the exhilarating feeling of a summer's day at the store. Instantly brightens your surroundings withthe freshness of the outdoors! 70% palm oil. 30% paraffin wax candle. Metal container. Burn-time 32 hours. 3" diameter x 3 1/4" high - I don't understand 'a summer's day at the store'? 'withthe' - mistakes like this imply a lack of attention to detail, so how professional will the seller be?
  • Payment - I accept Paypal, Money Order, Cashier Checks and Personal Checks. Payment is expected at the time of purchase if using paypal. If mailing payments, payments are expected within 5 days. - The second reference to Paypal should have a capital P - same issue as first point. Why does it have to be immediate payment if using Paypal? Within 7 days is normally fine, you may put off a buyer who knows they will be away for a few days when the auction ends.
  • About Us - OUR MERCHANDISE IS PACKED AND DELEIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR BY OUR SUPPLIER. ALL PACKAGES ARE PACKED SECURELY. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASEASK BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASES. - OK, this indicates to me that you are Drop Shipping. Nothing specifically wrong with that, assuming you have found a good supplier, but is this causing your prices to be higher than people are prepared to pay (a very likely cause of people not buying!) - this item's postage is 20% more than the item price - in cases like this, it's a good idea to specify why the postage is high - e.g. Item weighs x grams, etc.
  • Last but by no means least - you have low feedback. That is not your fault, but it WILL put some people off buying from you. I would advise you to get buying, as much as you can, to build up your rating.

HTH.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.