Skip to main content

Reply to "HELP PLEASE"

Hi Katy.
No need to apologize. Pattihm60 named this thread well, and it seems to be evolving into exactly that... a sort of catch-all PLEASE HELP thread. Not a thing wrong with that, as far as I'm concerned. I'll even say I think it's a good thing. Smile

I tried to duplicate your problem with starting a thread and it gives me a link to back up, saving my 'work' so it's there when I get back.
How are you trying to post? Step by step please, for this peep anyway. lol Big GrinBig Grin
quote:
My IQ is at least as high as a doorknob - but that frizzed my hair LOL

Now I hope I'm laughing WITH you on this 'cause it's hilarious! LOL I love it! Do consider dropping in at the lounge and find the epic thread - ninth_wave's Poll... Join in and share your wonderful humor? Smile

As far as copy/pasting in advance, I believe it was Choo I first saw advise this - not that others haven't. I had my profiles set up before I found the boards (I think... can't remember for sure) so didn't do that. I still don't do it as often as I should but do think it's a great idea.
Sorry Choo. Some things I just never learn! Roll Eyes
edit- I AM just full of helpful brilliance here, am i not? Eek
Maybe a question will pop up that I actually know the answer and I'll stop all this nonsensical babbling.... Nah! Highly unlikely! Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.