Skip to main content

Reply to "Help Please Pros & Cons AND Best Way To Add from Older Inventory"

Thanks Tony, I didn't think it would work with variations, I am ASTOUNDED you remember that I listed variations.

To be honest I think after ALL of can't wait for Multi-Variation I am reevaluating how much money they save compared to being seen several times versus one when buyers stroll pages. Before ebay started new plan with lower insertion fee for store this was super tool for saving. But with 5 cent fees, not so sure anymore.

I honestly think ebay did multi-variations to unclog site, then when fees lowered they no longer offered quite the appeal. I think also when they started duplicate listings ban some sellers quit using multi-variation then also, as they realized they are being seen once, rather than say if they have 20 color t-shirts in 4 sizes they would be seen much more. (I think they somewhat shot themselves in the foot with some of this)

Now... that being said for my cosmetics (that are not listed). I would SURE use multi-variations.

I have contacted ebay I can't count how many times & sounds like this could have been abandoned or way on back burner, way back.

Thanks for the info. may start trying the inventory soon.

Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.