Skip to main content

Reply to "help puhLEAASE!!!!"

thanks for your replies, guys (hey i made a rhyme..) the reason it was trying to change it was b/c the first letter of the street name was an 'O' , so it wanted to make it a zero and add it to the numerical part of the address, AND it had a diff. zip, which made the addy incorrect... so i called paypal and asked them, they were confused cuz it IS a confirmed addy...and after *much* confering (sp?) they said i should send to the one the usps suggested, and that i was covered by them if the buyer didn't get it or complained.. but i care more about the buyer not getting it than being covered.. anyway, his street name was abbreviated, so i ended up editing his addy just to take the '.' out, and that worked, it let me print it. but i assume that it will happen again, and it's pretty stupid.. why does it say 'we suggest you contact the buyer to confirm the address or edit it below', but then only let you edit it? there's no 'override' or something to say, no, the paypal address is right.... i have the same prob. w/ my addy cuz my street goes by two names, but it's the same zip, and the same house #... but the address the usps suggested for that guy would have sent it somewhere else, and being a new seller, i don't want to piss anybody off *already*! ya know?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.