Skip to main content

Reply to "(HELP!) STILL: "Problem with getting gallery image for your eBay item""

Hi czbkz,

My intention was certainly not to blame you, and I'm sorry if you perceived it that way. I was merely describing the only reason why images would be removed from your Auctiva account under normal circumstances because that was the most likely explanation of the behavior you were encountering. If there was a widespread issue that was causing this to happen with respect to many users’ listings, I would not have considered it to be less likely that you may have deleted these images.

Since you have verified that you did not delete these images, I don't know of anything you could be doing anything wrong to cause this to happen.

This is not something that is happening for all, or even a significant number of GTC store listings across the board, so I’m hesitant to recommend that you do away with GTC store listings entirely. However, since this seems to be presenting a major problem for you at present, I suppose refraining from listing GTC store listings until we can get some more answers for you could be a way to prevent this from happening.

If you let me know your Auctiva username or a case number of one of the support cases you have filed with respect to this issue, I'll see if I can dig up some more information for you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.