Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with....how to explain it?? :)"

Thanks again for your reply WOW. Smile

I think this will make more sense (I hope!)

Okay, under my Seller Details Profiles (e.g. slacks/pants), there is a drop down box, directly to the right of the "Choose a Template" , that states "-- Select Seller Details --". I've already chosen the template (since you have to do that first), and then I go to the right drop-down box (-- Select Seller Details --) and select from the drop-down box my saved "Fairy Pay/Ship" then click save to that profile.

But....it's not saving it. When I go to make a new listing, that box apparently reverts back to "--Select Seller Details --". So each time I make a new listing, I have to go through and re-select it each time. Might this be a glitch? If I need to send in a support/help ticket, where do I do that?

Edit: BTW, I'm loving Auctiva - It is streamlined, easy to use, and I love that I can flip back and forth between text/design mode in the description. Now, I can enter my item deails in my little boxes instead of in between the html code! Smile Love it!
Another great thing is that I checked today and all of my active and ended auctions have imported from eBay smoothly and seamlessly! What a great suprise!!

Happy Independence Day!
Last edited by hdesignz
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.