Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with....how to explain it?? :)"

quote:
Originally posted by hdesignz:
Hey...someone hijacked my thread!! Big Grin <grin west>

WOW...thanks again for your assistance.
more than welcome Smile
quote:

I did exactly as you explained and it does not work. So...guess I send in a support ticket. How's customer service over here in Auctiva land? Wink

Sorry to hear that still not working Frown On the bright side, CS here is tops! Smile Smile Very professional, helpful, and best CS i've come across in a very long time. (it's CS like theirs is why i stayed with local ISP for a very long time (7 years), even though a few others were cheaper. and at one point even had two accounts with them. local ISP was $14.95, which was cheap enough, but there are cheaper ones out there)
quote:

Have another question for ya too, wow...I did a search through the forums and according to what I read on listings/photos being automatically imported from eBay, it should all be done within 12 hours.

I originally thought they all came through, but oops I was wrong. Razz Only 1 of my items from June came through. All the rest are back from the beginning of the year.

Should I send in a support ticket on that too, ya think?

Edit: Sent in a support ticket for both problems. You're the best WOW! You're very good at assisting others...you're so precise! Must be from a lot of experience helping. Wink

support ticket on import was right thing to do. as for compliments - youre too kind *blush* my help methods comes from knowing that while some people may understand more general stuff, some dont and it's just easier if you get basic with it. That way you know everyone's on same page and results in easy to follow instructions for others that come along and read later on. Plus, there's been many times I've wanted to do stuff, read and read on net, and still didnt 'get it' until i found a step x step page. So comes from frustration and experience both as person needing help and in helping folks.

Glad you find my method of explaining helpful, rather than feeling that i'm thinking person is stupid and needs hand-holding (so to speak). I often worry that the person will be offended because I cover stuff they most likely know and over-simplify the stuff. But figure that's better than person not following and other people that need help not being able to follow. Just sorry it took so long to pinpoint problem and for us both to be on same page. Frown

Have a great day, hope the tech guys get it resolved for ya pretty quickly.
Last edited by wayoutwest
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.