Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with....how to explain it?? :)"

quote:
Originally posted by hdesignz:
quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
Sorry to hear that still not working Frown On the bright side, CS here is tops! Smile Smile Very professional, helpful, and best CS i've come across in a very long time.

It's only been 1 day since I put in the support ticket. I'm eagerly awaiting a reply from CS since I don't want to have to pay for another month at the other "place". Razz

*heh* I hear ya. I just got bill from them the other day and not paying it, so my time there is quite limited. But you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that Smile

quote:

quote:
support ticket on import was right thing to do. as for compliments - youre too kind *blush*

Oh no...you are too kind. Smile I appreciate that you took the time to help me. Not everyone would stop to help. Wink

well, youre more than welcome Smile
quote:
quote:
Have a great day, hope the tech guys get it resolved for ya pretty quickly.

Me too! Do they usually answer within 3 days do you think? Smile

Usually much faster than that. if you havent gotten an email from them, might check the status of the ticket. The only time i've known them to take awhile with a response is when it was an issue that was taking some work to resolve (and you can pretty much rest assured they are working on it even if they havent responded to ticket)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.